Nabilah Islam has been fighting the insurance industry since high school – maybe it was only natural that her battle would take her to the doors of Congress. She’s running in GA-07, one of the closest battlegrounds in the country. We got to talk about her very personal stakes in running, and we also cover:
- Expanding the electorate to make this district finally go blue.
- What working for Hillary Clinton taught her about the politically possible.
- Economic equity that people of all political stripes can unite behind.
- Transportation in a city where everyone’s in a car for four hours a day.
- Stopping “Donald Trump’s secret police” and creating restorative justice.
- And oh yeah, sustaining human life on the planet.