Harnessing clout for political purposes: we finally get to hang out with Sarah Marilyn former brain scientist turned professional memer. We analyze he political world and give lessons to grassroots activists looking to build an audience from nothing.
- How much should political candidates “lean into the meme” and when are they trying too hard.
- Why nobody should be scared of getting “dunked on” and screwing up.
- Are millenials are becoming outdated online?
- Candidates that have a GREAT meme game and what you can learn from them.
- Can you win an election on Twitter? Sarah says yes.
Learn about “underpriced attention”, content syndication, and a lot more.