In the wake of a Bernie nomination looking less and less likely, the whole gang is here to vent a little, laugh a little, and plan a little. We dive into many subjects in this episode and try to search for hope at a time when it’s easy to feel a little bummed out.
- State-Level Change Making
- The Many Drawbacks of Electoralism
- How to Deal with So Much Corruption
- Do We Have to Go Back to Facebook to Reach the Boomers?
- Coronavirus Buffets, Ass Worship, & MORE
Help us do radical and subversive journalism full time:http://www.patreon.com/notsafe