Mary Hollywood from the incredible “At The Crossroads” cast is finally here on the show – talking about what can mobilize and motivate people to join the fight for change over the long term.
- Uber//Lyft drivers and gig workers fight to survive.
- Things that “should be above politics” but never are.
- Is there a “progressive movement” in America, and where should it put its energy?
- How much cash determines whether you are “qualified” even in left wing circles.
- Can the DSA coalesce the progressive movement? Do they want to?
- How exploitation grounds the entire economy.
- Where SHOULD people be working.
Let go of the little stuff and join an elevated conversation about complacency and the future of progressive politics